Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Element(ary) My Dear Watson.

And so another 5 months have passed with absolutely no blog post. Let me update you. First off, I'm about to graduate with my B.S. in Computer Science from UVA-Wise. This is both exciting and scary at the same time since I'll be officially in the "Real World" after May 19th. I've got a few options right now, and all seem to be leading in the direction of the Reston/Fairfax/Washington D.C. area. I'm not really worried about moving since I've got some friends up that way. It's really just the fact that I'll be away from the other 99% of my friends and family that I'll be leaving behind. I won't be able to just call everyone up and go play games or music or run to Wal-Mart like I always have.

In other news, I got a new vehicular! That's right, the parents helped me get a new 2007 Honda Element. It's absolutely the perfect car for me: enough space for all my guitar gear, hidey holes everywhere, everything is water resistant so I can throw my snowboard in there, and enough gadgetry to get my tech fix.

So, graduation soon and then probably a one-way road trip. Hope they have some good snowboarding up that way because I wanna get some use out of my new toaster on wheels.

-Ryan

No comments: