Saturday, April 19, 2008

So evidently I have a few readers...

...according to the only fan that I currently know of, so I'm actually going to try and make a post to this every once in a while. I think the main reason that I never actually wrote anything is that with grad school and work, I never really had time to do much else, and nobody wants to hear me write about how much homework I have, bleh.

So, once again I'm going to bring you up to speed on the past several months. First off, the lease on my apartment is about to be up. Which I'm pretty excited about, because one of my friends and I are getting a place in Ballston, VA. Now, I hope having a roommate isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I've only heard bad things from the guys at work who have evidently had bad run-ins with roomies. I don't think this'll be the case since both of us like pretty much the same things, and we'll probably just end up playing Xbox all day. Either way, It's right across from the Ballston Metro, so I won't have to worry about DC's absolutely ridiculous parking.

No comments: